This week, we’re joined again by Russ Gooberman of The Mep Report as we discuss Obama’s health care speech, swine flu at PAX, a potential one console future, the anti-piracy measures hidden within BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM, and the question of whether we can separate art from the artist. Also, we cover our experiences with GUILD WARS, IL-2: STURMOVIK: BIRDS OF PREY, TRIALS HD, SHADOW COMPLEX and some random Xbox Indie Arcade games.
Go download it here.
Or you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes by clicking here.
- This week’s interstitial music is the French version of the Pokemon theme song:
- In case you missed it, here’s some coverage of Obama’s health care speech. Dear Republicans: this is Not Parliament. Or a
Fucking Wrestling Show.
- Information about Swine Flu at PAX can be found here.
- EA’s new promotion for DANTE’S INFERNO? Just send money to reviewers.
- Valve invites the leaders of the LEFT 4 DEAD 2 boycott to their studios and fan reactions are predictable.
- Speaking of Valve, evidently they wanted the new LEFT 4 DEAD content to be free on the Xbox 360, but Microsoft said
- Batman is smarter than game pirates.
- Read about Orson Scott Card’s insane homophobia here.