Nevin and I return to review the new season of DEADLIEST WARRIOR, revel in my unabashed love of TO CATCH A PREDATOR, and lament the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. We also discuss the greatest fighting game of all my life, EA’s new online pass, dedicated servers in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, online betting for video games, and Nevin gives his thoughts on the new X-COM trailer.
Go download it here.
Or you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes by clicking here.
- This week’s interstitial music is “Superfriction” by HOTTUB:
- Check out Kevin Costner’s crazy ocean cleaning devices here.
- Fear the Rapier Ape:
- Behold, The Greatest Fighting Game of All My Life:
- Information about EA and THQ’s Online Pass can be found here.
- Will dedicated servers make Nevin play CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS?
- To find out more about wagering in online games, go here.
- You too can look like a crazy person while playing the Natal (nee Kinect):
- Here’s the trailer for the new X-COM game: